Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Predictions for the 2008 NFL Season

I'm excited about football season starting up soon, especially the NFL. So without further adieu, here's my picks:

NFC East:
Dallas
Philadelphia
NY Giants
Washington

NFC North:
Minnesota
Detroit
Green Bay
Chicago

NFC South:
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Carolina
Atlanta

NFC West:
Seattle
Arizona
St. Louis
San Francisco

Wild Cards: Philadelphia, Detroit

AFC East:
New England
Buffalo
NY Jets
Miami

AFC North:
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Baltimore

AFC South:
Indianapolis
Tennessee
Jacksonville
Houston

AFC West:
San Diego
Denver
Kansas City
Oakland

Wild Cards: Tennessee, Pittsburgh

SUPER BOWL - Seattle over Tennessee

1 comment:

Adam said...

Time for fantasy football pre-season picks!

I'm just shooting for the playoffs. After that, who knows, I still haven't figured out how to manipulate my roster to be effective in the last 2-3 weeks of the season, what with every body tanking or getting benched.