[Winner Goes Here] Gets Victory over Hub City All Stars for Third Straight Win
[Winner Goes Here] registered the highest point total this week on the way to their third win in a row when they beat Hub City All Stars 155.44 - 141.36. The streak has been a real boost for [Winner Goes Here]. They've climbed from sixth place to third since Week 6. Hub City All Stars goes to 5-3 and stays in first place. [Winner Goes Here] has recently knocked over Alabama Autobots (181.82 - 133.02) and Starfleet (128.18 - 77.10).
[Winner Goes Here] Smooth Moves
[Winner Goes Here] Smooth Moves
- The New England Patriots Defense ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 28.00 points against a projected 12.54 and has now overachieved in five straight games.
- Marshawn Lynch scored 22.60 points, which ranked third out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 19.40 points, Trent Richardson ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 17.60 points, Denarius Moore ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 14.80 points scored by Brandon Lloyd was the ninth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Did not start Matt Bryant, who scored 13.00 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 51.0%.
- Picked up Brent Celek, who scored 3.20 points against his projected 6.20.
- Jamaal Charles was last on the team in scoring with 1.00 point, 8.2% of his projected 12.26, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- 7 of the starters on Hub City All Stars scored less than their projected points.
- With 6.20 points, Mike Wallace scored only 47.1% of his 13.17 projected point total.
- [Winner Goes Here] would be 3-5 if they played Hub City All Stars every week.
- [Winner Goes Here] would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Hub City All Stars, [Winner Goes Here] would be 3-3.
- If [Winner Goes Here] had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-27.
- Hub City All Stars would have lost to just two other teams besides [Winner Goes Here] this week.
- [Winner Goes Here] would have lost to Hub City All Stars 134.86 - 128.18 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as [Winner Goes Here], Hub City All Stars would be 5-1.
- If they played every team every week, Hub City All Stars would be 41-15.
- All three of the losses for Hub City All Stars this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- [Winner Goes Here] led the league in scoring for the second time this season with 155.44 points.
- [Winner Goes Here] won again and is on a three-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Although Hub City All Stars lost, they did put up the sixth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- After scoring 20.00 points against a projected 13.35, the Chicago Bears Defense has now exceeded their projection in seven straight weeks.
- [Winner Goes Here] got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 58.90 points.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for Hub City All Stars.
- [Winner Goes Here] is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 98.9% of their points from players they drafted.