Monday, April 27, 2009

Second Royals Game of 2009...In Review

Saturday marked the second Royals game of the year that I attended. I went with a group from church as a part of a fellowship event. It was also free jersey night so there's another Royals jersey hanging from my closet. Here's just a quick review of the game:

*The stadium looked great with a sellout. When it got loud, it really got loud.

*The game itself wasn't that great. Detroit hit two home runs early in the game and cruised to a 9-1 victory.

*This game did mark the first (and only time) I have left a major league game before the game ended. This was because the people I was riding with wanted to leave. I'm the type of person that if I pay the money to watch a game, I will sit there and watch the game through to the end. I guess that's just the type of sports fan that I am. Doesn't matter if it's a blowout or not.

So as it stands right now, the Royals are 1-1 in games I've seen them this year. Hopefully I can get out there for another game or two before I head overseas for two months...

No comments: