Monday, August 31, 2009

College Football Predictions for 2009 Season

It's about time again...football season! And with that comes the predictions that are surely to be wrong (or maybe right). Here's the predictions for this year:

First, here's my predicions for the conference champions:
ACC: Virginia Tech
Big 12: Texas
Big East: Rutgers
Big Ten: Penn State
Conference USA: Southern Miss
Mid-American: Western Michigan
Mountain West: TCU
Pac-10: California
SEC: Ole Miss
Sun Belt: Troy
WAC: Boise State

Other predictions:Washington will make a bowl game (definitely pie in the sky I know)
Heisman winner: Colt McCoy, QB, Texas
National Championship: Texas vs. Penn State
National Champion: Texas

So there you go, feel free to agree or disagree and give your opinion on the subject.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't done all my research yet, but there's only one glaring absence that I notice off the bat... that squad from Gainesville, FL.

Anonymous said...

Okay, had a chance to look things over.

I agree with all of them but three. I'm going Florida State in the ACC. I gotta go USC in the Pac-10. Cal and Oregon will both be good, though.

I already mentioned I'm going with the Gators in the SEC, and for the whole thing.