Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Record Breaking Night...Eighth Royals Game in Review

Yesterday, I took in my eighth Royals game in review. It was also the fourth time seeing the Royals vs. the Cleveland Indians and the third time seeing Zack Grienke match up against the Indians (the fourth time seeing him pitch was against the A's). It was also T-Shirt Tuesday which meant a free t-shirt as well :)

Anytime Zack takes the mound, it is the chance to see something special and last night was no exception. He ended up breaking the team record for strikeouts in a game with 15 through 8 innings.

The team helped out by scoring 6 runs and ended up winning the game 6-2. The Royals are now 5-3 in games I've attended this season. Given how that looks compared to the record when I don't attend, they might think about giving me free season tickets or something :)

No comments: