Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Predictions for the 2009 NFL Season

Given the amount of chatter (both on my blog here and on the subsequent copy of the post on Facebook) about my college picks, it should be interesting to see how my NFL picks turn out. So without further adieu, here's my picks:

NFC East:
Dallas
Philadelphia
NY Giants
Washington

NFC North:
Minnesota
Chicago
Green Bay
Detroit

NFC South:
Atlanta
Carolina
New Orleans
Tampa Bay

NFC West:
Arizona
Seattle
San Francisco
St. Louis

Wild Cards: Chicago, Seattle

AFC East:
New England
Miami
Buffalo
NY Jets

AFC North:
Pittsburgh
Baltimore
Cleveland
Cincinnati

AFC South:
Tennessee
Indianapolis
Houston
Jacksonville

AFC West:
San Diego
Kansas City
Denver
Oakland

Wild Cards: Indianapolis, Miami

SUPER BOWL - Tennessee over Atlanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could be way off base, but I'm going with a few surprises:

NFC
E-Washington
N-Chicago
S-New Orleans
W-Arizona
WCs-Minnesota, Atlanta

AFC
E-New England
N-Pittsburgh
S-Houston
W-San Diego
WCs-Indianapolis, Baltimore

Super Bowl
Chicago over San Diego