Friday, January 18, 2013

2013 Conference Championship Picks

I had a so-so weekend last weekend with my picks going 2-2 and now 5-3 overall.  Hopefully, I can pick it up and go undefeated this weekend.  Here are my picks (and be sure to check out the latest episode of the Three and Out Podcast to hear more and hear banter on the picks).

The NFC Title game pits San Francisco vs. Atlanta.  The top 2 teams in the regular season in the NFC square off in the Georgia Dome.  The 49ers have a really tough team and are back in this game for the second year in the row.  They have a lot of momentum but I think the Falcons are going to get over the hump and get into the Super Bowl.

Falcons 31 49ers 28

The AFC Title game is a rematch of last season's AFC Title game with Baltimore vs. New England.  Simply put, go with Brady at home in the title game.

Patriots 37 Ravens 17

No comments: