Championship: GSP Titans Gets Win Against Minimal Talent
GSP Titans, led by Matt Ryan with 47.41 points and Roddy White with 29.65, beat Minimal Talent, 156.91 - 138.84. GSP Titans has put a nice string together after winning their last three matchups in a row. GSP Titans gets revenge for their last matchup with Minimal Talent (a Week 13 loss: 128.64 - 93.95), and their head-to-head record improves to 3-1.GSP Titans Smooth Moves
- The 29.65 points scored by Roddy White was the second-highest WR score in the league this week and the sixth-best point total by a WR in the league this season.
- The Chicago Bears Defense had 27.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the fifth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Stephen Gostkowski scored 11.50 points, the highest K score in the league this week.
- Matt Ryan ranked fourth in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on GSP Titans this season with 47.41 points.
- Benched the Seattle Seahawks Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 19.00 points.
- Owen Daniels scored 2.85 points against a projected 6.06 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- At the DEF position, Minimal Talent got outscored 27.00 - 3.00 by GSP Titans.
- Minimal Talent fell short at the K position, getting outscored 11.50 - 2.00 by GSP Titans.
- The 3.70 points scored by Arian Foster was a season-low. He had a projected 22.97-point total, and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Lawrence Tynes was last on the team in scoring with 2.00 points against a projected 7.48 and underachieved for the third time this season.
- GSP Titans would be 7-9 if they played Minimal Talent every week.
- GSP Titans would have beaten only one other team besides Minimal Talent this week.
- Had they played each other last week, GSP Titans would have defeated Minimal Talent 155.10 - 144.08.
- GSP Titans would be 6-6 if they played the same schedule as Minimal Talent.
- If GSP Titans had played every team in the league each week, they would be 37-39.
- Minimal Talent would have lost to two other teams besides GSP Titans this week.
- Minimal Talent would be 8-4 if they played the same schedule as GSP Titans.
- If they played every team every week, Minimal Talent would be 42-34.
- Four of the 10 wins for GSP Titans this season have come despite their opponent scoring higher than their season average.
- Of the losses Minimal Talent has had, six were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- GSP Titans is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning three straight games.
- Minimal Talent scored 138.84 points and lost. It is the sixth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- It was the second time this season that Minimal Talent has had the lowest score in the league.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 18.07 points.
- Minimal Talent could not extend their three-game win streak.
- A.J. Green did little to help GSP Titans, underperforming versus projections for the fifth straight game with 9.80 points against a projected 12.96.