Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Predictions for 2011 NFL Season

It has been over a month since my last post.  I really need to write more.  Maybe this will be the start.  Considering that the NFL season starts tomorrow, I guess I should get in my picks (sure to be wrong) for 2011.

NFC East
Philadelphia
Dallas
NY Giants
Washington

NFC North
Green Bay
Detroit
Chicago
Minnesota

NFC South
Atlanta
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Carolina

NFC West
Seattle
St. Louis
Arizona
San Francisco

Wild Card:  New Orleans, Detroit

AFC East
New England
NY Jets
Buffalo
Miami

AFC North
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Baltimore
Cincinnati

AFC South
Tennessee
Houston
Indianapolis
Jacksonville

AFC West
San Diego
Kansas City
Oakland
Denver

Wild Card:  Cleveland, Houston

Super Bowl:  Tennessee over Atlanta

2 comments:

Adam said...

I seriously started wondering whether there was ANY team in the AFC South that looked like it wanted to win the division this year. Even with Arian Foster's hamstring issue, I'll go with Houston this year.

Adam said...

Ok, I just now noticed you picked TN to not only go to the Superbowl, but win it as well.

You're such a homer, Mikey.