Thursday, December 24, 2009

Special Fantasy Football Thursday Edition

Sorry for the vacation of sorts but life kinda got in the way. In the midst of this fantasy football kept going. This year was not kind to the three highlight leagues as I can finish no higher than 5th in the three of them. This includes the end of defending my championship in the Speed Kills league. The good news is that I'm still in line for two championships...they just happen to be in leagues that weren't highlighted. One league is where me and three buddies from church are in and the other is a friend of mine from seminary and his friends. I'm already strategizing for next season including being in at least one maybe two less leagues so I can better focus on the ones I'm in. But overall it's been an exciting year as always.

Update...upon further review it seems that I still have a chance in the Speed Kills league. Woke up this morning (Christmas day) to find out that Yahoo adjusted the score and in fact I won instead of losing. So I still have an opportunity to get the three-peat. We'll see if that plays out but it's still awesome that I have the opportunity.

No comments: