Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back On The Field With Some Updates

It as been a while since I posted. I was gone for a week hence no Fantasy Football Tuesday for last week. Look for that this coming Tuesday. I am also hoping to post a little more consistently in a few weeks when I get a new laptop. I'm excited to have a laptop that doesn't overheat and shut off in a few minutes and not have consistent work on.

There are some quick highlights I want to hit on:

NFL: I'm excited still about the Titans. Yes, they lost to the Jets but came back to stomp the Lions on Thanksgiving Day. 11-1 is still a great record and one not to sneeze at. Hopefully they will finish strong and secure that #1 spot and homefield throughout the playoffs.

College Football: It was bittersweet for Philip Fulmer in his last game on Saturday. He was a great coach but at the same time there was a need for a change. It will be interesting to see how things shape up after that but at least the last game of the season was a win.

No comments: